Intensive outpatient treatment programs are separate and distinct programs that provide culturally and linguistically appropriate services. The intensive outpatient program consists of a scheduled series of sessions appropriate to the person-centered plans of the persons served. These may include services provided during evenings and on weekends and interventions delivered by a variety of service providers in the community. This program may function as a step-down program from partial hospitalization, detoxification, or residential services; it may be used to prevent or minimize the need for a more intensive and restrictive level of treatment and is considered to be more intensive and integrated than traditional outpatient services.
Love One Healthcare provides structured individual and group addiction activities and services at an outpatient program designed to assist adults in beginning recovery and learning skills to maintain their recovery effort. Love One Healthcare shall include a structured outpatient substance-related disorder treatment based on a comprehensive assessment for the program consisting of, but not limited to, the following services:
- Individual counseling and support;
- Group counseling and support;
- Family counseling, training, or support;
- Toxicology (e.g., urine drug screens);
- Strategies for relapse prevention to include community and social support systems in treatment;
- Life skills;
- Crisis contingency planning;
- Disease Management; and
- Treatment support activities that have been adapted or specifically designed for persons with physical disabilities or with co-occurring disorders of mental illness and substance abuse/dependence or mental retardation/developmental disability and substance abuse/dependence.